cat wants to be held tight
it’s important to hug cats
the 2001 oscars are real and this happened in real life. this is something mankind should never forget.
Brittany Snow as Elsa from Frozen
And the broadway musical cast has been chosen.
This scene cracks me up. Not just for the dialogue, but for the mini-heart attack Stitch seems to have when Lilo yells out.
The evolution of answering “what time is it?”
"Time to get a watch XD"
"T̨̹̲̖͚̫̩͈i͍̰̜m̳̩̩̲̼̫̭e̵̲̻̻̼̟̱ ͏͍͉͔̪t̵̝̺o g̢̮̖̦è͈̰͍͈͓̟t̟̮͚̻̤͓̠̀ ̻̼̻c̬͟r̸͙̻̮̩ea̺̲̰̤̬͚͠ͅt̙̹̟ì̟v̳͓͖̺̀ȩ̫̼.̢"
can i be part of the hannibal fandom without watching the show? or is that not allowed?
Space, guys… SPACE!!!!
I kinda want all of these tattoo’d on me
fyi, these make really great phone wallpaper…
i don’t text my brother very often
Better Call Saul: The Definitive Guide (so far)
Dying to know more about AMC’s Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul? Here’s what we know so far about the show.
- Creators: The show was conceived by Vince Gilligan and Breaking Bad writer Peter Gould (who wrote BrBa 2x08, the first episode to feature everyone’s favorite criminal lawyer). Gould will serve as the showrunner.
- Writer’s Room: Breaking Bad writers Thomas Schnauz, Gennifer Hutchison, and former BrBa writer’s assistant Gordon Smith are working on the show right now in their Los Angeles writer’s room and are tweeting about it occasionally.
- Premiere: BCS will debut on AMC in November, 2014. Vince is slated to direct the pilot.
- Format: The show will be a one-hour drama, rather than a 30-minute sitcom format as originally planned. The comedy/drama split will be 75/25, the reverse of Breaking Bad.
- Details: The show is “by and large” a prequel, so it would explore Saul’s days before he became Walter White’s lawyer. But, says Vince, “… the wonderful thing about the fractured chronology we employed on Breaking Bad for many years is the audience will not be thrown by us jumping around in time. So it’s possible that we may indeed do that, and we’ll see the past and perhaps the future.” He’s even said there could be episodes that take place during the BrBa timeline. But what will the show be about? Says Vince, “We’ve only seen Saul in his professional habitat. It will be interesting to see a more personal, intimate side of Saul Goodman.” Hmmm…
- Location: Like Breaking Bad, it will be set in and filmed in Albuquerque, NM. Production will begin in May.
- Starring: Of course, Bob Odenkirk will return as Saul Goodman. Jonathan Banks will reprise his role as Mike Ehrmantraut. These are the only two roles announced.
- Casting will officially begin in March. Aaron Paul says he’s been in “serious talks” to join in the show, but who knows in what capacity. Bryan Cranston has said many times that he would like to return. Dean Norris, oddly enough, is on the record that he’s not interested. With any luck, we’ll see Huell, Wendy, Badger, Skinny Pete, Carol and others return. Says Vince, “Better Call Saul could be The Love Boat of its generation, where instead of Milton Berle showing up in a sailor’s cap, hopefully it could be Aaron Paul, also in a sailor’s cap.
- Crew: The remainder of the team – directors, editors, etc. – has yet to be decided, but both Peter and Vince have said they intend to hire as much of the BrBa crew as possible.
- Distribution: In the U.S. & Canada, the show will be available for streaming on Netflix the day after the last episode of Season 1 airs on AMC. In Europe & Latin America, Netflix will stream episodes a day or two after they air on AMC.
- Get BCS updates from AMC
Kristoff + being 1000% done
no but really
And tell me you did not read the title of the last section as Mike Wazowski singing.
if you did you are a liar
If Punzie had long brown hair. (◡‿◡✿)
See what we could have had Eugene?
Adventure Time AU where Elsa puts on the crown to save Anna after an icy mishap. And the crown makes Anna forget about Elsa.
Oh, and Hans is probably still a d-bag idk.